We have a position available for a Project Manager, someone who is energetic and driven and great at communicating.
You will be working with our Senior Project Manager and Project Team (of 4x Project Assistants) on Structural Steel projects.
Key areas of responsibility; Project Management, Strategic Relationships, Compliance, Continuous Improvement
Behaviours we require:
- Communication – proactive, clear & effective, tailored to stakeholder, easily understood
- Competent – aptitude & intelligence to learn quickly & get the job done, productive & reliable, solution finder
- Accountable – takes responsibility, address issues switly, firm & timely decisions, initiates action & pursues opportunities
- Courageous – doesn’t avoid, stays focused, clarifies differing views, finds ways to reach a resolution
- Problem Solving – collaborative, takes action to prevent problems recurring, ensures client needs are met
- Collaborative – leverages team towards common goals, inspires others to achieve their best
Click here to download more information:
More jobs available here: Our Vacancies
Applications are open to all applicants, salary is dependent on Applicant experience. Bowhill Engineering welcome applications from Graduate to Senior Project Manager and/or Applicants with similar and transferable experience ie Structural Steel trade background/Site Supervision. Negotiation with applicant will be conducted as part of the shortlist & interview process.
Please include your Cover Letter and Resume in your application.